February 23, 2011

Hello World


Hello, if you don't already know who I am, my name is Joe Castagna. I have been meaning to start a new blog for a while now and have finally found the time to set one up. I hope to start posting here regularly on a wide range of subjects like media, tech, music, politics, local happenings, how tos or whatever else I feel like writing at the time.

everything is brand new here so I am sure there will be a lot of changes to the layout and what not over the next couple of weeks. I am mainly trying to focas on the writing here and not the backend as much. We will see how that works out tough. 

above is a picture of my desk were all the work will be done on here. At least most of it, l'm sure I will make some mobile posts here an there along the way. 

If you want to find out more check out my links abroad on the sidebar -> or email me - JoeCastagna[a]gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous posting is encouraged but not preferred